- Ice Machine
- Basic Direct Replacement
If your new Ice Machine differs significantly from your old one, you might consider hiring a professional to do the installation for you. Sit back while our professional installers perform the work in a timely manner. Enjoy your completed project. Your satisfaction’s guaranteed.
What to Expect
- Service is for direct replacement of an existing similar appliance
- Technician performs a pre-site survey to determine if the installation can be completed.
- Technician unpacks, inspects, and prepares dishwasher for installation.
- Technician surveys and documents, on Control Form, any existing damages, blemishes and/or defects on surrounding property including, but not limited to, plumbing and electrical services, walls, flooring, cabinets, countertop, ceilings and appliances.
- Any necessary charges for additional labor, parts, resulting from findings are reviewed and signed off by customer on Control Form prior to beginning installation.
- Technician accommodates and meets all plumbing, electric codes as necessary and possible to meet building codes and all manufacturers’ installation specifications, but not to exceed authorized additional charge estimate provided to customer.
- Technician installs new appliance according to the manufacturer’s specifications and to customer’s satisfaction.
Basic Direct Replacement